Number of scholarships: One
Amount: CHF 20,000
Who can qualify
Candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate strong financial need (with preference given to women)
- Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program
- Submitting an essay on: ‘Why I would like to do an MBA at IMD’ (maximum 500 words)
Candidates will also be considered on the basis of merit as per the quality of their admission application.
Deadline: September 30
Scholarship essays, or questions, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMD MBA scholarship conditions
Applicants must have been accepted into the IMD MBA program prior to their application.
Our scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury/sponsors.
For more information, please visit official website: www.imd.org