Preference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia. However, others who are not lecturers may apply.
Applicants will possess:
- a Bachelor (S1) degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- leadership qualities
- a good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
- demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
- a willingness to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program
- a minimum ITP TOEFL score of 550 or IBT TOEFL score of 79/80 or IELTS score of 6.0. Please note that TOEFL prediction or TOEFL-like score cannot be accepted.
All disciplines and fields of study are eligible for a Fulbright award. The fields of study covered by the Fulbright scholarship program in the past were limited to the Social Sciences and Humanities. Since 2004, however, the policy has been changed to include also other disciplines with the exception of fields related to patient care or medical training or to continue their study at medical school.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms which can be downloaded below. Shall you decide to send your application by mail, please send them to the following address:
CIMB NIAGA Plaza, 3rd Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25
Please return to AMINEF your complete application package by the application deadline that includes:
- Completed application form. This includes a clearly written and concise one page study objective.
- Copy of your most recent, less than two year old, ITP TOEFL or IBT TOEFL or IELTS score report.
- One letter of reference, either from your current employer or previous lecturer.
- Copy of academic transcript (English translation).
- Copy of identity document (KTP or passport).
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. We do not accept email applications. Hard copies must be sent or delivered to American Indonesian Exchange Foundation.
The deadline for the submission of application materials for the program is April 15, 2013.
Note: Program requirements are subject to change without notice.
The form can be downloaded here.