Ibaraki University gives opportunity for Undergraduate and Graduate Students of UGM to join exchange student program in the academic year of 2014. This program is available for major: Biology, Economics and Business, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Law, Cultural Sciences, Social and Political Sciences, Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Agriculture, Psychology, and Engineering.
- Undergraduate students of UGM who are in semester 2-6 and Graduate students of UGM who are minimum in semester 2
- Complete application form
- GPA minimum 3.0 (Proven with Official Academic Transcript)
- A study plan in Japan
- Certificate of physical examination
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Proficient in English – TOEFL 550, Computer-based TEOFL 213, TOEFL IBT 60, or IELTS 6.0 (taken within 2 years) (TOEFL Prediction will not be accepted)
- A statement of purpose defining student’s academic career and personal motivations for studying abroad at Ibaraki University
- A bank statement, certifying that the applicant has funds of approximately 700,000 yen or more (Submission of this document is not required for an applicant who would not like to study abroad in case s/he cannot receive JASSO scholarship)
- Certificate of enrollment, recommendation letter, copy of passport – on A4 size paper, Personal history, letter of nomination from faculty to OIA UGM, 3 photo 3×4 cm
For application and document forms can be download here
For further information, go to the website: http://www.isc.ibaraki.ac.jp/
All the documents (2 copies) must be submitted to Kantor Urusan Internasional (KUI) F13 no longer than October 11, 2013.