University of Adelaide gives opportunity for students of UGM to join exchange student program in the academic year of 2014. This program is available for major: Agriculture, Engineering, Economics and Business, Health Sciences, Humanities and Social Science, Law, Mathematics, Music, and Sciences.
- Undergraduate students of UGM who are in 2nd and 3rd year
- Complete application with 2 copy of the documents
- GPA minimum 3.0 (Proven with Official Academic Transcript)
- Health certificate
- Proficient in English – TOEFL 550 with a minimum score of 4.0 in the Test of Written English (TWE), Computer-based TEOFL 213 with a minimum score of 4.0 in Essay Rating, TOEFL IBT 60 with a minimum score of 21 in Writing, 18 in Speaking and 8 in Reading and Listening, or IELTS 6.0 with a minimum band score of 6.0 in Writing and Speaking and 5.5 in Reading and Listening (taken within 2 years) (TOEFL Prediction will not be accepted)
- A statement of purpose defining student’s academic career and personal motivations for studying abroad at University of Adelaide (approximately 300 words)
- Certificate of enrollment, recommendation letter, copy of passport – on A4 size paper, CV, letter of nomination from faculty to OIA UGM
For further information, go to the website:http://www.international.adelaide.edu.au/abroad/incoming/apply/
All documents must be submitted to Kantor Urusan Internasional (KUI) F13 no longer than October 17, 2013.
Office of International Affairs
Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia
Universitas Gadjah Mada
Phone : (62-274) 563974
Fax : (62-274) 552810
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org