Newcastle University is delighted to announce three scholarship awards for Indonesia for students commencing postgraduate studies in September 2014.
The Newcastle University ASEAN Scholarship merit-based award is partial tuition fee scholarship with a value of £3,000 for Indonesian nationals who intend to register for postgraduate studies (one year Master’s programmes) at Newcastle University, commencing in September 2014.
Successful applicants will be awarded a partial tuition fee scholarship of £3,000 in their chosen postgraduate programme and the value of the scholarships will be credited to the student’s tuition fee account to reduce the overall cost of tuition fees.
The University awards the ASEAN scholarships on the basis of academic merit and other information which can be found on the postgraduate ASEAN scholarship application form (the application link can be found in the how to apply section below).
Applicants must fulfil below requirements to be considered for this award:
- be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Indonesia
- have submitted application and been offered a place for academic year 2014/15 on a postgraduate (Master’s) programme
- have been assessed as international (overseas) for fees purposes
- not be in receipt of any other fully-funded or partially-funded scholarship or sponsorship
- have submitted a scholarship application form