Seoul National University offer exchange program for UGM students. Exchange program is for students in SNU’s partner universities who wish to study at SNU for one or two semesters and transfer credits to their home institution. The first official student exchange program launched in 1995 with the University of Tokyo and the number of institutions where they agreed for student exchange program has increased to 216 institutions all over the world. To be an exchange student, candidates must be officially nominated by their home institution and pay the tuition fee at their home institution. Fees for taking Korean language course offered by SNU LEI will be partially supported.
- UGM students (the detail of faculty you can choose please refer this attachment)
- Must be enrolled at least 2 semesters at home institute proven by certificate of enrollment at faculty
- Have a GPA 3.0 or above / 4.0 proven by academic transcript (in English)
- Surat pencalonan dari Dekan
- Certificate of Proficiency in English – TOEFL IBT > 88 or IELTS > 6.0 or TEPS 560 > above or equivalent (taken within 2 years, TOEFL prediction test will not be accepted)
- Also proficient in Korean (but not compulsory), KLPT Level 5 or above TOPIC Level 5 or above.
- Two Letters of Recommendation from two of applicant professors. Please use the SNU letter of recommendation form. One letter of the Recommendation must be written by a university professor at the current school which the applicant is attending.
- Copy of passport
- Two photographs (3 x 4)
- Essay about: Why we must study in SNU? (max. 400 words)
All these documents be submitted to Kantor Urusan Internasional (KUI) F13 UGM no later than April 14 2014 (for fall semester) and October 1 2014 (for spring semester).
Office of International Affairs
Universitas Gadjah Mada
Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta 55281, Indonesia
Phone : (62-274) 563974
Fax : (62-274) 552810
E-mail : email@example.com